Défense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has announced the CEPTEM/Senior Technician Assistant B examination dated from 15th to 18th December 2018. There are many aspirants competing for DRDO jobs for the CEPTEM posts. The DRDO has conducted the written test in many examination centres across India. Aspirants can go through the DRDO CEPTEM Answer keys 2018 from the DRDO official website, drdo.gov.in. Candidates competed for DRDO Posts and waiting for the results can expect the results shortly on DRDO website. As per the reports, the DRDO is anticipated to release the result this month (January). Hence the competitors can get ready to check the result.
DRDO is the national level organization under defence ministry of India. The organization has a Research and Development sector in India. DRDO has recently invited candidates for recruitment notification for 494 Senior Technical Assistant B Posts. DRDO has recruitment for various posts for
Centre for Personel Talent Management (CEPTAM). Application dates may be announced soon. The selection process includes written test (tier 1 and tier 2) and interview rounds. Candidates qualifying the rounds with a cut off score will be selected in DRDO. The cut off criteria is as follow :UR 112-120 Marks, OBC 95-105 Marks, 72-82 Marks ,ST 70-80 Marks, PWD 60-70 Marks.
How to download DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019?
The candidates can check their results online on the official website. To check follow the given below steps-
- Visit the DRDO official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=drdo-career.jsp
- On the homepage, CEPTAM Result tab will appear when the result is available.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the required details such as register number, password etc for logging into the site.
- Click on the submit button. The result will get downloaded.
- Check the result and take a printout of the result for further usage.