Defence research and development organisation (DRDO) had invited applicants for the DRDO Centre for personal talent management (CEPTAM 09). The interested candidates were required to submit the forms online on the official website of DRDO. The last date to submit the forms, before which candidates were required to submit it was 13/09/2018. The applications were began at 04/09/2019. The candidates were required to pay the submit the exam fee before 13/09/2018. The exam date for Tier I exams was 15-18 December 2018. The admit cards for this exam was available on. 01/12/2018 on the official website. The results for the exams are available on the website now, which candidates can check on the site.
The total vacancy for the posts was 494. The candidates were required to have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum 28 years. The posts were vacant for various disciplines. The candidates were required to have passed the bachelor’s degree in the respective subject of the post vacant for which they are applying. For general and OBC candidates the exam fee was of 100/-. For other categories, the fee was nil.
How to check DRDO (CEPTAM) result?
The candidates who want to check their results will have to follow the given below procedure to check results-
- First, they would need to click on the given link to visit the official website of DRDO https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/English/index.jsp?pg=drdo-career.jsp
- In the opened homepage, click on the login.
- Enter the registration number and password, or date of birth.
- Click on login.
- View the result on clicking the link.
- The candidates would be able to view their results.
- It is recommended to take a print out of the result for future reference.