Delhi High Court have invited online applications for the post of Sr. Personal Assistant, Judicial Translator and the Sr. Judicial Translator. The candidates are required to fill online form for the given vacancy. The total vacancy for the posts are 73 Posts. The Delhi High court has opened the applications forms from 15/02/2019. Candidates can fill the applications till 07/03/2019 upto 10.00 Pm only.
Start date of Applications: 15/02/2019
Last date of submission of Applications: 07/03/2019 upto 10:00 pm.
Last date for payment of exam fee: 07/03/2019
Name of Posts and Number of Vacancies
- Senior Personal Assistant- 57 Posts
- Senior Judicial Translator- 2 Posts
- Judicial Translator- 14 Posts
- Senior Personal Assistant- Candidates should have Bachelors degree in any stream with a 110 wph short hand english speed. Also candidates should have 40 wpm of english computer typing.
- Senior Junior Translator- Candidates should have Hons. degree in Hindi/ English/ Urdu subject in diploma or certificate in translator and 3 year experience.
- Judicial Translator- Candidates should possess Hons. degree in Hindi/ English/ Urdu subject in diploma or certificate in translator and 2 year experience.
The age requirement for the Sr. Personal Assistant is of 18 to 32 years. The minimum age requirement for the Sr. Judicial Translator and Judicial translator is of 18 Years and 28 years maximum.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can click on the official website of Delhi High Court http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp and open it in their browser to apply online. Candidates can also click on the https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/SPA2019/ to apply online. They would first need to create login and then fill the form. Scanned documents would be required to submit online.
The candidates are required to submit the application fee of 300/- Rs if they fall under the general or OBC categories. For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 150/- Rs. only. The candidates can pay the application fees using the net banking. debit card or credit card.