High Court of Delhi, New Delhi has recently updated Admit Cards for the Post of Junior Judicial (Technical) Assistant Exam 2018-19. For a vacancy of 60 posts, the Examination is to be held on 24/02/2019. Candidates who filled their online applications before 23/01/2019 along with the fee payment of RS.300 for Gen/OBC, Rs.150 for SC/ST and Rs.150 PH category candidates. Candidates are required to be in touch with the portal for getting information regarding Admit Card. By providing their valid credentials candidates will be able to download their Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Technical Written Examination Admit Card.
The age limit for the post as on 01/01/2018 should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Applications for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant Examination (For BCA /MCA /equivalent degree holders with specialization in the Computer Applications). MSc / M.Tech. (computer Science) with 50 % Marks from Recognized Institute or University.
How to download Delhi HC JJA Admit cards?
Candidates who want to give the Exam of Delhi High Court Junior Assistant can check their Admit examination results by the following way-
- Candidates must first open the official website of Delhi HC http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp
- Candidates then must download their respective admit cards from the website.
- Candidates can also download their Admit card by the official link updated by Delhi HC https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/jjat2018/DHC2018JJAT_AdmitCard.aspx
- Candidates must submit their Online Application Number along with the D.O.B and the Email Id and press the Submit Button.
- After that candidates will be able to check their Admit Card and then save it.
- After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Pre Exam Admit Card.
- Candidates need to bring their Admit Card to the Examination Venue along with the Documents as per Admit Card instructions.
- They are suggested to reach the Examination venue on time as there will be pre examination formalities.