Application Form for various posts under Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2019 is posted online at their official website. Interested candidates can submit their online application no later than 05.02.2019 upto 6 PM (IST) and application window can be accessed from 28.12.2018. No application will be accepted after the specified deadline mentioned. Applicants should visit the official website to get more insight about the vacancy and all information concerned. Exam Dates will be notified soon by the concerned authorities in their official website.
Notification No. 01/2019/Rectt. Cell./Pers./DDA
Name of Posts and Total Number of Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade D- 20 Posts
- Surveyor- 13 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO)- 04 Posts
- Assistant Director (Planning)- 19 Posts
- Assistant Director (Architecture)- 13 Posts
- Assistant Director (System)- 05 Posts
- Assistant Director (Mins)- 09 Posts
- Assistant Account Officer (AAO)- 18 Posts
- Junior Law Officer (JLO)- 05 Posts
- Planning Assistant- 45 Posts
- Programmer -03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 03 Posts
- SO (Horticulture)- 02 Posts
- Architecture Assistant- 10 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar- 06 Posts
- Deputy Director (Architecture)- 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Planning)- 06 Posts
- Assistant Director (Landscape)- 05 Posts
- Sr. Law Officer- 03 Posts
Application window opens (Online): 26.12.2018
Application Window closes (Online): 05.02.2019 upto 6 pm (IST)
The date of examination and corresponding merit list will be published in the official website and be notified to candidates.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade D, the candidate must possess 10+2 Intermediate in Any Recognized Board in India,
- Speed of dictation 10 min 80 WPM, Transcription Speed on Computer: English: 50 Min, Hindi: 65 Min
- For the post of Surveyor, the candidate must possess 2 Year ITI Certificate in Surveyor with 2 Year Experience. For the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO), the candidate must possess Bachelor
Degree in Any Stream with Computer Knowledge
The details of all other posts are available in the notification. Applicants are advised to check it.
The applicant should be between the age bar of Minimum 18 and Maximum 40 years
How to Apply
All applications from interested candidates are accepted online and users are requested to open the official website (https://dda.org.in/ddaweb/jobs.aspx#) to apply. Applicants must check all the notifications to ensure his/her eligibility and corresponding documents required for the same.
For General, OBC, SC & ST, applicants have to pay an amount of INR 500 The mode of application can be through Debit card, Credit card and Net banking.