Delhi Development authority is inviting the applications from interested candidates to apply for the Assistant Executive Engineer. The vacancy has been declared through the notification issued on the website. The candidates will need to submit the applications before 09/05/2019 upto 6 pm.
Start Date of Application: 10/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 09/05/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 12/05/2019
Name of Posts and Number of vacancy
- AEE Civil- 20 posts
- AEE electrical/Mechanical- 03 Posts
- AEE Civil- The candidates are required to have passed Bachelor Degree in Civil engineering with GATE 2019 score card to be eligible for this post.
- Civil Engineer- Candidates will need to have passed Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering with GATE 2019 score card to be eligible for this post.
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the posts.
For the posts the candidates are required to have the minimum age of 21 years as on 15/02/2019. The maximum age requirement of the posts is 30 years. Age relaxation has also been provided to the candidates as per the rules. It is recommended to check the notification for age requirement details.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned posts you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to open the official website https://dda.org.in/ddaweb/index.aspx in your browser.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
The application fee for the general and OBC categories is 500/-. For SC/ST and all category females the application fee would be NIL.