Doctor Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra DBRAU have began admissions for various under graduate, post graduate and certificate courses . Candidates those are interested can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online accordingly for the courses.
Start Date of Application: 27/04.2019
Last date for application: 25/05/2019.
Last date of exam fee: 25/05/2019
Last Date of Receipt of Hard copy: 31/05/2019
Name of Courses
Under Graduate Course-
- BBA (HM)
- BA (VOC)/ B.COM (VOC)/B.Sc (VOC)
- B.Sc Home Science
- B.A LLB
- B.Sc AG
Post Graduate Course-
- M.Sc Home Science
- MBA (part time)
- MBA TTM
- M.Sc AG
Certificate courses/Professional Courses-
- Fine Arts
- Diploma in Linguistics
- DPL and CPL (Russian, German, French)
- PG Diploma/Advanced diploma
The candidates are required to have passed class 10 high school, 10+2 intermediate exam, or graduate exam as per the requirement of the course. Course wise eligibility details are mentioned in the notification.
It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
There is no age limit for the above-mentioned courses. Notification should also be checked for the same.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit http://dbrau.org.in/
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 1000/- for General and OBC. For SC, ST and PH candidates will need to pay 700/-.