Central Warehousing Corporation is inviting applications online for the various vacant posts. The candidates would need to visit the official website and fill the application form before 16/03/2019 to apply for the posts.
Application start date: 15/02/2019
Last date of Application: 16/03/2019
Last date of Payment of fees: 16/03/2019
Examination Date: April/May 2019
Name of Posts and Number of Vacancies
- Junior Superintendent- 155 Posts
- Superintendent (general)- 88 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE Civil)- 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE Electrical)- 10 Posts
- Accountant- 28 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistants- 238 Posts
- Management Trainee (MT Technical)- 1 Post
- Hindi Translator- 3 Posts
- Management Trainee (MT general)- 30 Posts
The candidates are required to have Bachelor Degree in any stream or the stream related to the Posts. The other important information and all the educational requirements of all these vacancies can be found in the notification of the CWC. Candidates are therefore advised to read the notification carefully.
The candidates are required to have maximum 30 years and Maximum 28 years for the given vacancies. The detailed requirement can be found in the notification issued on the official website. The requirements are-
- Junior Superintendent- 30 years Maximum
- Superintendent (general)- 30 years Maximum
- Assistant Engineer (AE Civil)- 30 years Maximum
- Assistant Engineer (AE Electrical)- 30 years Maximum
- Accountant- 30 years Maximum
- Junior Technical Assistants- 28 years Maximum
- Management Trainee (MT Technical)- 28 years Maximum
- Hindi Translator- 28 years Maximum
- Management Trainee (MT general)- 28 years Maximum
How to Apply
The CWC is accepting applications online for these vacancies. Thus, the interested candidates are required to visit the official website http://cewacor.nic.in/index.php. Here the candidates would be required to click on the link given on the website to apply online. They would be required to fill the online form and submit the scanned documents. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the form submitted for the future reference.
The General and OBC candidates are required to pay 1000/- Rs as the application fee for the vacancy. SC/ST/PH candidates would have to pay a sum of 300/-. For females, the application fee is Rs 300/-. Applicants can pay the fee online through debit card, credit card, or net banking.