Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi has invited candidates to apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2019. This exam is conducted every month. The interested candidates have applied for the posts online.
The submission of applications was started from 05/02/2019. The applications were open till 14/03/2018. The applications were submitted online at the official website of the CBSE.
The applicants were required to have passed bachelor degree or Diploma in elementary education. Candidates can find full details on the website. To know the age requirement and age relaxation details, candidates must check the notification issued on the website.
The candidates falling under the general and OBC categories were charged Rs.700/- as the fees of the examination. The Candidates of the Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste were also required to pay Rs. 350/- as the fees of the CTET examination of July 2019.
How to download CTET July Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who have applied for the CTET July exams can download the admit cards using the following steps-
- Candidates would be required to visit the official website of the CBSE http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/PUBLIC/HOME.aspx
- On the website, users would have to look for the link of admit card in the notification bar.
- The applicants would need to click on the link.
- Once clicked, applicants would be asked to enter the information with which they have registered and applied for the posts.
- After entering the password and username, they would be able to see a download link. Clicking on it they would be able to download the admit card for the examination.
- Applicants can also click on https://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/root/AuthForAdmitCardDwd.aspx and download the admit cards.