Join India Coast Guard has announced the release of admit card of the Yantrik posts examination. The applicants can now download their admit cards from the official website of the Join India Coast Guard. The candidates would be required to bring the admit cards to the exam center, otherwise, they would not get the entry in the Examination hall.
The examination for the post will be conducted on September 2019. On 01/09/2019 the HSSC released the admit card which will be available for download for the candidates who are appearing in the examination.
The application for the same began on 11/08/2019. The last date to apply was 17/08/2019. The candidates were required to possess a degree or diploma in engineering in related subject of the posts they are applying. The other information regarding the post were mentioned in the issued notification of site.
The candidates were also required to be of 18 years minimum or 22 years maximum if applying for the post. The age relaxation has also been provided for the candidates. The application fee for the candidates was Nil, so the candidates were not required to pay anything.
How to download Coast Guard Yantrik Admit card 2019?
The candidates can download their admit card from the official website. The procedure to download the admit card is described below-
- The candidates are required to visit the official website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- The candidates would also need to login here. To login registration number and password can be used. If not available, candidates can also enter their date of birth to login into the page.
- The candidates would also have to enter the captcha to verfify.
- After submitting details a link will appear with which candidates will be able to view their admit card.
- It is advised to take a print out of it to appear in the exams.