The written examination for the Navik (GD) post is likely to be held in the last week of March/first week of April, and the candidates who clear the written examination would make it to the next round which requires them to pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) It is hereby informed that Indian Navy Cost Guard Written Exam Admit Card has been uploaded & candidates are required to download it as soon as possible. By providing their valid details candidates’ will be able to download their Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2019) Admit Card. Candidates are suggest to be on time on the examination venue as their will be pre examination formalities over there. It is important to maintain Examination Hall Decorum.
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Navik (GD) – 02/2019 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level. The Application form will be Submitted Online Only from 21 January 2019 TO 31 January 2019.
How to Download Coast Guard Navik GD admit card 2019?
Instructions for Downloading the Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2019) Admit Card 2019:
1. To download their Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2019) Admit Card candidates have to go to the link provided given http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx.
2. After getting the link candidates have to click on it for downloading their Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2019) Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to Login page here they have to provide their following details-: Registration No. /Email id, DOB/Password
4. After providing their Details appropriately, candidates will be able to download their Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2019) Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2019) Admit Card from the http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.