National Law University, Odisha has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the Common Law Admission Test (CMAT) examination 2019. Candidates who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form by 31/03/2019 and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 31/03/2019.
The Admit Cards were made available by 13/05/2019 and the exam was conducted on 12/05/2019. The Answer key for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 30/05/2019 and the main result on May 2019 The fee of registration in this examination has been Rs. 4000 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.3500 for ST/SC Candidates.
Candidates who passed or are appearing in 10+2 Intermediate Any stream can apply for this exam with minimum 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserved category. For PG courses, the candidates would need to have passed LLB degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks and 50 % marks for reserved category. Also there is no age limit for registration of Candidates in CMAT 2019
How to download CLAT Answer Key 2019?
Candidates who have appeared on the CLAT 2019 can check their Answer Key by following the following procedure.
- In order to download their CLAT Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link http://clat.ac.in/
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Sign IN page
- Candidates need to Login through Application Number and Password or through Application Number and D.O.B.
- After logging in through either of the methods candidates will be redirected to eh question paper and answer key download screen.
- After this, candidates will be able to download and check their examination results.
- Candidates can also download their CLAT Answer Key from official website https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in/answerkey.html
- After visiting the website candidates must click on the Public Notice CLAT for Answer Key link.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above.