Central Industrial Security Force CISF has invited applications for recruitment for Constable Driver. With a total vacancy of 447 post, the dates of application availability have been on 19/02/2018 and the last date for registration is on 19/03/2018. Applicants who registered for the examination has to pay the exam registration fee of Rs.450 for GEN/OBC category, Rs.350 for OBC NCL category and Rs.250 for ST/SC category. Payment has to be done only through online transaction mode.
Availability of Admit Cards have been scheduled from 01/02/2019 and the scheduled date of examination is on 17/02/2019. The Eligibility of the post requires candidates to be 10+2 passed in Any Stream from a Recognized Board in India along with LMV/HMV Cycle with Valid Driving License. The Age limit is informed to be between 21 to 27 years as on 19/03/2019.
How to download CISF Constable Driver Admit Card?
Registered Applicants must follow the following procedure to download their Admit Cards
- In order to download their CISF Driver Admit Cards, candidates must press the link provided here https://cisfrectt.in/index.php
- After clicking the link, candidates will be directed to the Login page
- At the Login Page, candidates must Login to their respective accounts and obtain their Admit cards.
- For logging in Candidates must provide their Registration No or Sued ID along with their DOB or Password and then must enter the given Captcha and press the Submit Button.
- After clicking the Submit Button, candidates will be redirected to their respective accounts from where they can download their CISF Driver Admit Cards.
- After downloading their Admit, Candidates must print a copy of the Admit Card for future reference.
- Candidates can also visit the official CISF website https://www.cisf.gov.in/ and check on the Notice Board of the website to download their Admit Cards.