The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC have vacancies of 160 post and will be conducting their Prelim CGPSC Examination 2019 on 17/02/2019 . Applications for examination, has been released on 07/12/2018 and the last date for both online fee payment and registration is on 05/01/2019. The date for the main Examination has been finalised to from 21-24 June 2019. As for the availability of Admit cards, Candidates can avail their respective Pre Exam Admit Cards from 08/02/2019.
Candidates must also pay the Application fee respective to their category, for GEN and other State candidates, the fee is Rs.400, as for ST / SC / OBC candidates the fee is Rs.300. All modes of payment are to be done online. As for eligibility criteria, Candidates require to have a Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University and must of the minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 28 years.
Candidates are suggested to keep a frequent visit on the portal for getting information regarding State Service Examination. By providing their valid credentials in the Login Menu, candidates will be able to download their Admit Card. The Examination will be in Online Mode, objective type questions will be framed for the Exam
How to Download the CGPSC Pre Admit card?
- Candidates must visit the official site of the CGPSC http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
- After opening the official website, candidates are required to click on the Login section
- In the Login section, candidates must provide their necessary credentials which consist of USER ID and Password and proceed by clicking the Login button.
- After providing the required details candidates will be taken to their respective accounts where they can download the CGPSC Pre Examination Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must download this Hall ticket and must show it in the Examination Hall during the PRE-Examination.