Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the result of class 10th. The CBSE board 10th class examinations were held between 21/02/2019 to 29/03/2019. Numerous students appeared in the examination. The admit card of the examination was available from 23/12/2018. The intermediate examination were held between 15/02/2019 to 03/04/2019. On 02/05/2019, CBSE declared the results of Class 12th. On 06/05/2019 results of the class 10 High school is declared by the CBSE Board. The candidates who will qualify in the class 10th exam would be eligible to get promoted into class 11 and they would also be allotted subject streams as per their marks.
The candidates were required to have minimum 15 years age to be qualified to appear in the class 10th exam of CBSE. There is no maximum age requirement prescribed by the board. For class 12th, 16 years of age requirement is prescribed as the minimum age limit. The candidates were not required to pay any kind of fees as all the fee were to be submitted by the school through the regular tution fee they charge from students.
How to check CBSE Class 10th Result 2019?
The candidates who had appeared in the class 10th examination can check their results on the official website of CBSE. Here are the steps they are needed to follow-
- Candidates are required to open the official website http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html in their browser.
- On the homepage, they would need to go to the notification bar and click on Class 10th result 2019.
- Once the page opens, they would need to enter their registration number or roll number and other details of the admit card.
- They will be able to check the results.
- Click on download and download it. It is recommended to take a print out of it for future use.