Railway Recruitment Cell had invited applicants to apply for the vacancies of various zone Level I Group D. The candidates were required to apply before 12/04/2019. The application process started on 12/03/2019. The candidates were required to pay the exam fee by 23/04/2019 through online mode. For Offline mode, the exam fee was to be paid by 18/04/2019. The exams for the posts will be held on September/October 2019. The last date to submit the complete form is 26/04/2019.
RRC Group D Syllabus 2019
The exam for the posts will be an objective type exam of 100 marks in total. The time duration of the exam will be 90 Minutes. The weightage for each subject is General Science- 25 Marks, Mathematics- 25 Marks, General Intelligence and Reasoning- 30 Marks, General Awareness and current affairs- 20 Marks. Negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer will also be done in the exam. The syllabus for RRC Group D vacancies is-
- Mathematics- Number system, BODMAS, Percentages, Decimals, Fractions, Simple and Compound Interest, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Conclusions and Decision making, Relationships, Syllogism, Classification, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- General Awareness on current affairs: in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
For Physical Efficiency Test-
- Male: Lift and Carry 35Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Female: Lift and Carry 20Kg of Weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in on chance without putting it down. Running Time should be 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
Railway Recruitment Board had invited applications for the paramedical posts. The application process for the same was started on 04/03/2019 and will end on 02/04/2019. The last date to make the payment of fee is 04/04/2019.
RRB Paramedical Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for RRB Paramedical posts is given below. Please check and prepare accordingly-
- Dietitian- Introduction to Human Biology and Body Functions, Nutrients (Role and Significance), Recommend Approaches to Disease and Nutrition, Understanding Nutrition (Basic diets for normal conditions/RDA) , Medical Nutrition management, Advanced Nutrition, Introduction to Nutraceuticals, Introduction to Special Conditions and Diet Therapy, Introduction to Clinical Nutrition, Food Microbiology, Nutritional Biochemistry, Research Method Statistics, Path Physiology and Metabolism in Disease, Public Nutrition and Health, Pediatric and Geriatric Nutrition, Food Allergies and diet management.
- Staff Nurse- Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Nursing Foundations, Psychology, Microbiology, Sociology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Genetics, Medical-Surgical Nursing , (Adult including Geriatrics)-I, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, Nursing Research & Statistics, Management of Nursing Services and Education.
- Dental Hygienist- Dental Hygiene AND Oral Prophylaxis, Community Health Dentistry, Operative Room Technique and Chir Side Assistance, Dental Ethics and Jurisprudence, Dental Materials, Anatomy (General & Dental), Physiology (General & Oral), Pharmacology (General & Dental), Pathology & Bacteriology (General & Dental), Dental Radiology.
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III– Food & Nutrition, Environmental Sanitation and Sanitary Engineering, Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases (Prevention and Control), Health and Death Statistics
- Lab Superintendent Grade-III- Sociology & Psychology, PHYSIOLOGY, Basic Chemistry and Biochemistry, General Methodology, PHYSICS, Histopathology and cytology techniques, Clinical pathology & basic haematology, PARASITOLOGY &ENTOMOLOGY, Clinical biochemistry, Coagulation & transfusion medicine, Immunohaematology, VIROLOGY, MYCOLOGY, ADVANCED SEROLOGY
- Extension Educator- Methodology and Perspectives of Social Sciences, The Essence of Sociology, Social Research Methods, Foundations of Sociological Thought, Social stratification, Environment and Society, Modern Sociological Theories, Perspectives on Indian Society, Culture and Personality, Industry and Society, Open course, Crime and Society, Gerontology, Sociology of Development, Tribal Society in India.
- Optometrist- Physical and Geometrical Optics, General Anatomy and General Physiology, Ocular Anatomy and Ocular Physiology, Basic Biochemistry, Nutrition, Principles of Lighting, Hospital Procedures, Optometric Optics, Ocular Diseases, Visual Optics, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology, Optometric Instruments, Clinical Examination of Visual System, Clinical Psychology, Clinics, Binocular vision, Glaucoma, Low Vision Aids, Dispensing Optics, Pediatric Optometry and Geriatric Optometry, Contact Lens , Law & Optometry and Occupational Optometry, Systemic Diseases , Epidemiology and Bio Statistics, Public Health and Community Optometry
- Perfusionist- Basics of Anatomy, Basics of Physiology, Basics of Biochemistry, Basics of Bio-statistics, Basics of Pathology, Basics of Blood Banking, Basics of Microbiology, Basics of Central Sterilization Services, Hospital Awareness, Familiarization of different tables/tubes in surgical department, Surgical Awareness, preparation of patient for surgery, Patient related services, Anatomy, Physiology, Basics of Diagnostic techniques, Angiography, Oxygenators, Theory of Blood Pump, Gross Anatomy and Structural Features of Heart, Oxygenation, Monitoring, Instrumentation and measurements, Patho Physiology and Pharmacology & Perfusion Techniques, Adequacy of Perfusion, Applied Perfusion Technology, Introduction to Perfusion Technology, Perfusion Equipments, Biomedical Electronics, Perfusion problems during radio pulmonary bypass, Cardio Pulmonary By-Pass, Clinical Application of Bypass Techniques, Occupational Aspects of Perfusion, Postoperative Intensive Care unit Management, Instrumentation Study, Instrument Measurement & Critical Care equipment
Staff Selection Commission had invited applications for the Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant, and Data Entry operator etc. The applications for the posts will begin on 05/03/2019. The last date to register for the posts is 15/04/2019. The last Date to pay the exam fee is 07/04/2019. The exams of the posts will be held on 01-26 July 2019. The Paper II exam will be on 29/9/2019.
Syllabus of SSC CHSL 2019
The syllabus of SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam objective test is given below-
1. Eglish Language
- Parts of Speech
- Singular and Plural
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Spell Check
- Voice Change- Active and Passive voice
- Articles- A, An, The
- Narration- Direct and Indirect speech
- Phrases and Idioms
- Sentence Correction/ Spotting Errors
- Cloze Test
- One word Substitution
- Comprehension Test
2. Quantitive aptitude
- Number Series
- Ratio and Proportion
- ime, Speed and Distance
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Permutation and Combination
- Bar Graph
- Number Systems
- Square Root
- Surd and Indices
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Pie Chart
- Line Graph
- Linear Equations
- Mixture and Allegation
3. General Intelligence
- Number Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Problems on Figural Pattern
- Statements and Arguments
- Statements and Assumptions
- Coding and Decoding
- Distance and Directions
- Alphabet Series
- Paper Folding
- Statements and Conclusions
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements (Circular and Linear)
- Word Building
- Blood Relations
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Descriptive Test-
The candidates would be required to prepare the letters and application writing, topics on social, political, economic and cultural issues for the descriptive test. Duration will be of 1 hour. The total marks for the exam will be 100.
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018-19 had invited applications for Assistant Teacher at Primary/Secondary level. The number of vacancies corresponding to the above post is 69000 approximately. The age limit for all the applicants should be 21 years to 40 years (as on 01.07.2018) for all the categories. The last date for online application portal was active between 06.12.2018 to 22.12.2018. The payment mode for application could be through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E Challan Fee Mode. The written exam was held on 06.01.2019 for this specified position and test duration was for 2 hours 30 minutes with total number of questions as 150 and total marks as 150.
The syllabus for this specified exam is divided into 10 categories and each category will represent a fix section of marks towards the total marks. The different categories that are included in this exam are language skills, Sciences, Mathematics, Environment and Social Sciences, Children Psychology, Teaching technology, General Studies, Logical Thinking, Information Technology and Life Sciences.
How to download the syllabus of UP 69000 Teacher 2019?
- In order to download the syllabus for Assistant Teacher under Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Recruitment, each candidate will need to go and search for the official website on their device internet browser.
- After opening the official website, they just need to click on ‘Download Syllabus’ and can download the file in their system/device.
- Syllabus is displayed in the format of PDF File or List. Candidates will be required to check the Details for each section to understand the distribution.
- The PDF file at the top consists of total marks, duration of exam, total number of questions in the exam and time of examination.
- This is being followed by marks distribution for each category of syllabus. Each category is again being sub-divided into sub topics for better understanding of the candidates.
Ministry of Railways, Government of India has hosted Railway Recruitment Boards online test. Recruitment drive is for post of Assistant loco-pilot and Technical Vacancy. The Applicants were able to apply between 03/02/2018 to 31/03/2018. The First stage examination of the vacant posts was held between 9-31 August 2019, the results of which declared on 02/11/2018. The qualified applicants of the first stage examination for the vacant post of RRB are now eligible for appearing in the second stage examination which is which will start on 21, 22, 23 January 2019. The candidates can check here the syllabus details of the examination.
Syllabus of RRB ALP Technician 2019
2) General Awareness
Current Affairs (National and International)
Major Financial/Economic News
Budget & Five Year Plans
Books & Authors
Awards & Honors
Science – Inventions & Discoveries
International & National Organizations
3) General Intelligence
4) General Science
6) Technical Ability
Materials Applying Motion
The Power Plant Turbines & Boilers
Metallurgical Production Technology
Networking & Industrial Electronics
communications Systems & Satellite Matters
Computer & Micro Processor