Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services selection board (UPSESSB) announced vacancies for the post of PGT Lecturer balak and balika varg. The applications were started on 06/06/2016. The last date for submission of application forms was 27/07/2016. The last date to make payment was also 27/07/2016. The last date to fill the complete form was 30/07/2016. The exam date was 1-2 February 2019. The admit card for the exam was released on 14/01/2019. The candidates who had appeared in the exam for PGT lecturer can check their answer key on the official website.
For the posts candidates are required to have done a master’s degree course in related post in any stream from any recognised university. The age of the candidates should be 21 years minimum and 60 years maximum to be eligible for the post. The age relaxation was also provided to the candidates as per the rules. The candidates were required to pay the examination fee using the net banking, credit card and debit card on the official website.
How to download the answer key of UPSSEB PGT Lecturer 2019?
The candidates who want to download the answer key of the exam can download it using following steps-
- The candidates are required to visit the site of UPSSEB http://www.upsessb.org/
- The page would get opened in your browser and here you would need to login into it
- To login use the Registration number you have been allotted when submitting application and the password.
- After logging in you would be able to see a link on the page to check answer key.
- Click on it and download the answer key.
- The other method without logging in the website is to directly check the notification for answer key link.
- By clicking on it you would be able to download it.
UPSSSC (uttar Pradesh subordinate staff service commission) had invited applicants to apply for the stenographer posts. The candidates were required to apply online before the last date 14/01/2017. The applications for the posts were started on 14/12/2016. The candidates were required to pay the exam fee by 16/01/2017. Completed forms were accepted by 18/01/2017. Number of applications were received for the same and all successfully appeared for the exam. Recently, the UPSSSC has conducted its exam on 10/03/2019. The candidates who had appeared for it can now check the answer key of the exams on the official website.
For the post, the candidates were required to have passed the 10+2 examination from any recognised board of India. The candidates were also required to CCC exam from NIELIT/DOEACC. The typing speed for Hindi should be 25WPM and Hindi Steno should be 80WPM. The candidates were required to pay the exam fee by net banking, credit card or debit card. The fee was 185/- for general and OBC candidates, 95/- SC/ST candidates, 25/- for PH Candidates.
How to check UPSSSC Stenographer answer key 2019?
The candidates who had given the exam for the post of UPSSSC stenographer can check the answer key of exam with the following procedure-
- The candidates would need to visit the official website http://upsssc.gov.in/
- The candidates would have to login in the website.
- The candidates would have to enter the registration number or the roll number they have been allotted through the admit card.
- Once logged in, candidates would get a link to download the answer key.
India Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur had invited the applicants to apply for the Joint Msc program admissions. The applicants were required to apply in the official website of IIT. The applications were started on 05/09/2018. The last date of submission of applications was 10/10/2018. The exam fee for the course was also to be paid before 10/10/2018. The exam date for the applications was 10/02/2019, admit card for which was available from 08/01/2019. Numerous applications applied for the admission ad appeared for the exams. The result of the exam was declared on 20/03/2019.
The applicants are required to have passed a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university in India. The candidates of General and OBC categories were required to pay Rs. 1500/- for single paper and 2100/- for double paper. Also, the passing criteria for these candidates was 55%. For SC, ST, and PH candidates the exam fee was 750/- for single paper and 1050/- for double paper. The passing marks for these students was 50% marks. The candidates who had appeared for the examination can download the answer key from the official website.
How to download IIT JAM Answer Key 2019?
The candidates who have applied can check the answer key following the given below procedure-
- To check the answer key you would first need to open the official website http://jam.iitkgp.ac.in/ in your browser.
- Once opened you would need to login for checking the answer key.
- The login Page would ask you to enter the registration number or the roll number and password. Enter it and login into the website.
- Now click on the link to download the answer key.
You can directly download the answer key from the notification bar on the website.
Madhya Pradesh High Court has begun applications for the hiring of District Judges during the month of December 2018. The vacancy is of 55 posts. There are two stages of examination i.e. Pre-Mains Examination. Pre-Examination was conducted recently on 20/02/2019. The MP High Court District Judge Pre Examination Answer Key 2018 has been uploaded on the official site. Candidates are required to go through it and evaluate their examination performance by cross checking their answers on the answer key. On the basis of their Pre Examination Performance Pre Exam Result will be declared, So candidates are required to require to maintain a
frequent check on the official site. Wishing applicants all the best for their examination. Find any other information on the official site.
How to download the answer key for MP High Court District Judge Pre Exam Answer Key 2019?
1. In order to download their MP High Court District Judge Pre Exam Answer, Key candidates need to go to the official site i.e. www.mphc.gov.in
2. Candidates can go through the site and search for answer key on the site.
3. Applicants are required to sign in to the site by entering their registration number as id and password as date of birth.
4. Candidates can find their examination set key answers according to Set /Shift wise answer key in the PDF File.
5. Candidates can check the answers if they find any issue regarding the answers, they can raise their objection for the same if they will find any of the answers are incorrect.
5. Candidates can also download their Answer Key from the official site of the MP High Court District Judge Pre Exam .
6. Candidates can also take a printout of the answer key accordingly for further references and necessities.
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited candidates for the Direct Recruitment Examination of Higher Judicial Service. The examination has been conducted on 13/01/2019 and the HC of Allahabad has recently uploaded the Answer key on 08//02/2019. The examination registration dates have been between 14/11/2018 to 14/12/2018 and the Admit Cards have been available from 09/02/2019 onwards. Candidates who belong to General or OBC category must pay Rs.1000 and Candidates belonging to SC, ST category must pay Rs.775 as application fee for registration.
Eligibility criteria requires candidates to have a Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized Institute in India and must have a minimum experience of 7 Years Advocate Practice. Also candidates cannot exceed the age limit of 45 years as on 01/01/2019.
It is hereby informed that Allahabad HC HJS II Examination Answer has been uploaded by the High Court. Candidates can check the Answer Key provided for self-evaluation of their performance which will be helpful in their own evaluation. If a candidate finds any unsuitable answer, then the candidate can raise their objection and submit it before 22/01/2019.
How to Check the Allahabad HC HJS II Answer Key?
- Candidates must visit the official website of High Court of Judicature At Allahabad http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7
- On visiting the website, candidates will able to check the Notice for Answer key of U.P H.J. S -2018 (part-II) PDF.
- Candidates must click on the link and then download the Answer of the Examination.
- The PDF contains the correct answers for every questions in the Phase II examination in accordance to the Question Series Set.
- Candidates can check the Answers and cross check with their answers for self-evaluation.
- For checking the main results, candidates must keep a frequent visit the official webpage and check the Notice Board.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has recently Uploaded Revised Answer key and Results for the Group D Various Post Recruitment 2018. Total vacancy for the recruitment is of 18218 posts. Candidates who are interested must apply for the recruitment before 24/08/2018 and the last date of Fee Payment has been set on 26/08/2018. Admit Cards have been made available on 02/11/2018 and the final exam has been declared to be on 10,11,17,18 November 2018.The Results for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 20/01/2019 and the revised Answer key is Available to download from 04/02/2019. Candidates of General category must pay an application fee of Rs.100 for Male /Female Candidates and Rs.50 for Female Candidates of Haryana whereas application fee for Reserve Category Candidates Male is Rs.50 and Female is Rs.25.
The general requirement for all the constable post requires candidates to pass 10 Matriculation (High School) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. The Age Limit as on 01/04/2018 has been between 18-42 years.
How to download and Check HSSC Grade D Answer key?
Haryana Service Selection Commission has released Answer Key for the Group D Posts Examination, 2018. Candidates need to prepare well themselves for upcoming Examination. Candidates need to provide their Valid credentials for downloading their HSSC Group D Examination. To download the Answer Key candidates must proceed with the following
- Candidates must download file from the given link
- After that, candidates will be redirected to a PDF page released by HSSC.
- The PDF page displays the roll number of candidates who qualified in the Written Examination.
- Candidates can check their results and gain the knowledge of their marks in the examination.
- Candidates must save the PDF file for future references.
- Candidates can also visit the official Website of HSSC http://www.hssc.gov.in/ to check the HSSC Group D Results 2019.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) examination 2019. Candidates who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form by 30/11/2018 and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 01/12/2018.The Admit Cards were made available by 07/01/2019 and the exam was conducted on 28/01/2019. The Answer key for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 01/02/2019 and the main result on 08/02/2019 The fee of registration in this examination has been Rs.1400 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.700 for ST/SC and PH Candidates.
Candidates who passed or are appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any stream can apply for this exam. Also there is no age limit for registration of Candidates in CMAT 2019
How to download NTA CMAT Answer Key ?
The Common Management Admission Test is for the Admission in 1000 Management college/institutes over the country which is authorized by and registered under CMAT. Candidates can check their Answer Key by following the following procedure.
- In order to download their NTA CMAT Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Sign IN page
- Candidates need to Login through Application Number and Password or through Application Number and D.O.B.
- After logging in through either of the methods candidates will be redirected to eh question paper and answer key download screen.
- After this, candidates will be able to download and check their examination results.
- Candidates can also download their NTA CMAT Answer Key from official website https://ntacmat.nic.in/ntacmatcms/public/home.aspx
- After visiting the website candidates must click on the PULIC Notice CMAT for Answer Key Challenge link.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above.
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) invited candidates for the Recruitment post of Junior Engineering in Electrical and Civil Trade sections. The candidates needed to go through The JE examination which Answer Key has been uploaded by the BSPHCL. Applicants who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 25/07/2018. The Admit Cards have been made available by 17/01/2019 and the exam was conducted between 29-31 January. The Answer key for the examination has been uploaded on 01/02/2019. The fee of registration in the applicants has been Rs.1500 for Gen/OBC category and Rs.375 for ST/SC and PH category.
Education qualification for JE in Civil post requires candidates top pass Diploma in Civil Engineering and be at Age Limit of 21-37 for Males and 21-40 for Females as on 01/01/2018. For the JE Electrical Post candidates must pass their Diploma in Electrical Engineering and must also be at the age limit of 21-37 for Males and 21-40 for Females as on 01/01/2019.
How to download BSPHC JE Answer Key?
To download and check their JE Examination Answer Key Applicants must follow the following procedure.
- In order to download their BSPHCL JE Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link https://admitcards.online-ap1.com/BSPHCLJEEKL7UYTR/
- By clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to the Answer Key page
- Here the Answer Key will be in the format of PDF file, candidates are required to check their Details in the vertical columns of the file.
- After this, candidates must download the PDF file and check their Results in accordance to their Roll No, D.O.B and Name.
- Candidates can also download their BSPHCL JE Answer Key from official website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates must visit the Notifications section and select the JE Examination Answer Key link
- Upon clicking the link, candidates can download the Answer Key.
Delhi Police Department has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the recruitment post of Multi-Tasking Staff MTS the examination 2017. The examination was conducted between 17/12/2018 to 09/01/2019 and was for a total vacancy of 707 posts. Candidates had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 16/01/2018.The Admit Cards were made available by 23/11/2018 and the Answer key has been scheduled to be release on 02/02/2019. The fee of registration in this examination has been Rs.100 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.0 for ST/SC candidates.
Eligibility criteria required for candidates is to pass matriculation (10th / High School) Exam from any Recognized Board with ITI Diploma / Certificate in Related Post / Trade. Candidates must be of minimum 18 years of age and maximum of 27 years of age as on 16/01/2018.
How to download MTS Answer Key ?
It is hereby informed that Delhi Police MTS Answer Key (Set Wise) is uploaded by the Department. Candidates can check their Answer Key by following the following procedure.
- In order to download their Delhi MTS Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/key_question.html
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the question paper and answer key download screen.
- Candidates need select the Answer Key link.
- Candidates then need to check their Set Wise Answer Keys provided on the web page.
- After selecting their Answer Set, Candidates will be able to download and check their examination results.
- Candidates can also download their Delhi Police MTS Answer Key from official website http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates must go the recruitment where they can get the link to download the Softcopy of Answer Keys
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the examination of the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Recruitment 2018. The examination was conducted for a total vacancy of 79 posts out of which 27 posts are called out for Electrical trade rest 52 posts are called for Civil Engineering trade from all over country on 24/01/2019. Candidates had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 20/12/2018. Registration fee to be paid was categorized as Rs.500 for Gen/OBC, Rs.250 for SC/ST, Rs.250 for PH candidates and RS.250 for Female candidates.
Eligibility criteria required for candidates is to have a Diploma or Degree in either Civil or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 Years of Professional Experience. Also candidates cannot exceed the required age limit of 30 years.
How to download ESIC JE Answer Key ?
Candidates who appeared for the examination can download the ESIC JE Answer Key by following the steps provided-
- In order to download their ESIC JE Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/58469/login.html
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Login screen where candidates must provide their USER ID and Password and click on the Login icon.
- After providing the required details candidates will be able to download their ESIC JE Answer Key.
- After downloading Candidates will be able to check their results .
- Candidates can also download their ESIC JE Answer Key from official website of ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates can select the Download ESIC JE Answer Key 2018 link.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above to login.
- From there onwards, candidates can easily download their ESIC JE Answer Key As Pdf format.