High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited candidates for the Direct Recruitment Examination of Higher Judicial Service. The examination has been conducted on 13/01/2019 and the HC of Allahabad has recently uploaded the Answer key on 08//02/2019. The examination registration dates have been between 14/11/2018 to 14/12/2018 and the Admit Cards have been available from 09/02/2019 onwards. Candidates who belong to General or OBC category must pay Rs.1000 and Candidates belonging to SC, ST category must pay Rs.775 as application fee for registration.
Eligibility criteria requires candidates to have a Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized Institute in India and must have a minimum experience of 7 Years Advocate Practice. Also candidates cannot exceed the age limit of 45 years as on 01/01/2019.
It is hereby informed that Allahabad HC HJS II Examination Answer has been uploaded by the High Court. Candidates can check the Answer Key provided for self-evaluation of their performance which will be helpful in their own evaluation. If a candidate finds any unsuitable answer, then the candidate can raise their objection and submit it before 22/01/2019.
How to Check the Allahabad HC HJS II Answer Key?
- Candidates must visit the official website of High Court of Judicature At Allahabad http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7
- On visiting the website, candidates will able to check the Notice for Answer key of U.P H.J. S -2018 (part-II) PDF.
- Candidates must click on the link and then download the Answer of the Examination.
- The PDF contains the correct answers for every questions in the Phase II examination in accordance to the Question Series Set.
- Candidates can check the Answers and cross check with their answers for self-evaluation.
- For checking the main results, candidates must keep a frequent visit the official webpage and check the Notice Board.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC has recently Uploaded Revised Answer key and Results for the Group D Various Post Recruitment 2018. Total vacancy for the recruitment is of 18218 posts. Candidates who are interested must apply for the recruitment before 24/08/2018 and the last date of Fee Payment has been set on 26/08/2018. Admit Cards have been made available on 02/11/2018 and the final exam has been declared to be on 10,11,17,18 November 2018.The Results for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 20/01/2019 and the revised Answer key is Available to download from 04/02/2019. Candidates of General category must pay an application fee of Rs.100 for Male /Female Candidates and Rs.50 for Female Candidates of Haryana whereas application fee for Reserve Category Candidates Male is Rs.50 and Female is Rs.25.
The general requirement for all the constable post requires candidates to pass 10 Matriculation (High School) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. The Age Limit as on 01/04/2018 has been between 18-42 years.
How to download and Check HSSC Grade D Answer key?
Haryana Service Selection Commission has released Answer Key for the Group D Posts Examination, 2018. Candidates need to prepare well themselves for upcoming Examination. Candidates need to provide their Valid credentials for downloading their HSSC Group D Examination. To download the Answer Key candidates must proceed with the following
- Candidates must download file from the given link
- After that, candidates will be redirected to a PDF page released by HSSC.
- The PDF page displays the roll number of candidates who qualified in the Written Examination.
- Candidates can check their results and gain the knowledge of their marks in the examination.
- Candidates must save the PDF file for future references.
- Candidates can also visit the official Website of HSSC http://www.hssc.gov.in/ to check the HSSC Group D Results 2019.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) examination 2019. Candidates who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form by 30/11/2018 and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 01/12/2018.The Admit Cards were made available by 07/01/2019 and the exam was conducted on 28/01/2019. The Answer key for the examination has been scheduled to be released on 01/02/2019 and the main result on 08/02/2019 The fee of registration in this examination has been Rs.1400 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.700 for ST/SC and PH Candidates.
Candidates who passed or are appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any stream can apply for this exam. Also there is no age limit for registration of Candidates in CMAT 2019
How to download NTA CMAT Answer Key ?
The Common Management Admission Test is for the Admission in 1000 Management college/institutes over the country which is authorized by and registered under CMAT. Candidates can check their Answer Key by following the following procedure.
- In order to download their NTA CMAT Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Sign IN page
- Candidates need to Login through Application Number and Password or through Application Number and D.O.B.
- After logging in through either of the methods candidates will be redirected to eh question paper and answer key download screen.
- After this, candidates will be able to download and check their examination results.
- Candidates can also download their NTA CMAT Answer Key from official website https://ntacmat.nic.in/ntacmatcms/public/home.aspx
- After visiting the website candidates must click on the PULIC Notice CMAT for Answer Key Challenge link.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above.
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) invited candidates for the Recruitment post of Junior Engineering in Electrical and Civil Trade sections. The candidates needed to go through The JE examination which Answer Key has been uploaded by the BSPHCL. Applicants who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 25/07/2018. The Admit Cards have been made available by 17/01/2019 and the exam was conducted between 29-31 January. The Answer key for the examination has been uploaded on 01/02/2019. The fee of registration in the applicants has been Rs.1500 for Gen/OBC category and Rs.375 for ST/SC and PH category.
Education qualification for JE in Civil post requires candidates top pass Diploma in Civil Engineering and be at Age Limit of 21-37 for Males and 21-40 for Females as on 01/01/2018. For the JE Electrical Post candidates must pass their Diploma in Electrical Engineering and must also be at the age limit of 21-37 for Males and 21-40 for Females as on 01/01/2019.
How to download BSPHC JE Answer Key?
To download and check their JE Examination Answer Key Applicants must follow the following procedure.
- In order to download their BSPHCL JE Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link https://admitcards.online-ap1.com/BSPHCLJEEKL7UYTR/
- By clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to the Answer Key page
- Here the Answer Key will be in the format of PDF file, candidates are required to check their Details in the vertical columns of the file.
- After this, candidates must download the PDF file and check their Results in accordance to their Roll No, D.O.B and Name.
- Candidates can also download their BSPHCL JE Answer Key from official website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates must visit the Notifications section and select the JE Examination Answer Key link
- Upon clicking the link, candidates can download the Answer Key.
Delhi Police Department has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the recruitment post of Multi-Tasking Staff MTS the examination 2017. The examination was conducted between 17/12/2018 to 09/01/2019 and was for a total vacancy of 707 posts. Candidates had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 16/01/2018.The Admit Cards were made available by 23/11/2018 and the Answer key has been scheduled to be release on 02/02/2019. The fee of registration in this examination has been Rs.100 for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs.0 for ST/SC candidates.
Eligibility criteria required for candidates is to pass matriculation (10th / High School) Exam from any Recognized Board with ITI Diploma / Certificate in Related Post / Trade. Candidates must be of minimum 18 years of age and maximum of 27 years of age as on 16/01/2018.
How to download MTS Answer Key ?
It is hereby informed that Delhi Police MTS Answer Key (Set Wise) is uploaded by the Department. Candidates can check their Answer Key by following the following procedure.
- In order to download their Delhi MTS Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/key_question.html
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the question paper and answer key download screen.
- Candidates need select the Answer Key link.
- Candidates then need to check their Set Wise Answer Keys provided on the web page.
- After selecting their Answer Set, Candidates will be able to download and check their examination results.
- Candidates can also download their Delhi Police MTS Answer Key from official website http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates must go the recruitment where they can get the link to download the Softcopy of Answer Keys
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has recently uploaded the Answer Key for the examination of the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Recruitment 2018. The examination was conducted for a total vacancy of 79 posts out of which 27 posts are called out for Electrical trade rest 52 posts are called for Civil Engineering trade from all over country on 24/01/2019. Candidates had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 20/12/2018. Registration fee to be paid was categorized as Rs.500 for Gen/OBC, Rs.250 for SC/ST, Rs.250 for PH candidates and RS.250 for Female candidates.
Eligibility criteria required for candidates is to have a Diploma or Degree in either Civil or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 2 Years of Professional Experience. Also candidates cannot exceed the required age limit of 30 years.
How to download ESIC JE Answer Key ?
Candidates who appeared for the examination can download the ESIC JE Answer Key by following the steps provided-
- In order to download their ESIC JE Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/58469/login.html
- After clicking, candidates will be redirected to the Login screen where candidates must provide their USER ID and Password and click on the Login icon.
- After providing the required details candidates will be able to download their ESIC JE Answer Key.
- After downloading Candidates will be able to check their results .
- Candidates can also download their ESIC JE Answer Key from official website of ESIC https://www.esic.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates can select the Download ESIC JE Answer Key 2018 link.
- Upon clicking the link, candidates must follow the same procedure as above to login.
- From there onwards, candidates can easily download their ESIC JE Answer Key As Pdf format.
Delhi High Court has a vacancy for the posts of Judicial Sevices. Total 147 posts are vacant for the above mentioned post. The applications have been accepted through the online mode which began on 12/11/2018 and ended on 12/12/2018. The candidates applied for the posts successfully and appeared for the exam on 13/01.2019. The applicants can now download the Pre answer key of the Delhi High Court Judicial services 2019. The answer key of the exam would be available on the official website of Delhi Court. The applicants who have appeared in the exams can visit the site to download the answer keys. The answer Keys would be available in all four different sets, which applicants can download and check with their answers.
To be eligible for the exams the applicants were required to have the age of maximum date 32 years as on 01/01/2019. The applicants would also be a practicing advocate and should possess a Bachelor Degree in Law to be eligible for the vacant posts. The applicants were also required to submit the exam fees to appear in the examination before 12/12/2018. The fees for General candidates was Rs 1000/- and for SC/ST/PH candidates it was Rs 200/-.
How to download Answer Key?
Candidates can get their answer keys from the official website easily. The steps to download the answer key has been explained below-
- The candidates can visit Official website of the Delhi High court http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
- Once the web page appears, candidate can search for the Delhi HC Judicial services Pre answer Key using the search bar provided on the website.
- The result would show the link of the answer key.
- Applicants can click on the link and download the Pre Answer Key. They would also be required to enter the essential details to obtain the PDF.
The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad under Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19 had invited applications for several categories cadre posts which included Sub. Court/Stenographer, Sub. Court/Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre, Sub. Court/Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’/Grade-IV), Sub. Court/Group ‘D’. The number of vacancies corresponding to the above posts are approximately 412 for Sub. Court/Stenographer, 1484 (Sub. Court/Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre), 40 (Driver Category ‘C’/Grade-IV) and 1559 (Sub. Court/Group ‘D’) respectively. The age limit for all the applicants should be 18 years to 40 years (as on 01.07.2018) for all the categories. The last date for online application portal was active between 06.12.2018 to 26.12.2018. The application fees of candidates for Sub. Court/Stenographer, Sub. Court/Category ‘C’/Clerical Cadre under General and OBC Category was Rs. 500/- with additional bank charges and under SC/ST category was Rs. 400/- with additional bank charges. The written exam was held on 20.01.2019 for Group D Cadre & Group C (Clerical cadre) and test duration was for 90 minutes with the total number of questions as 100 and total marks as 100.
The written test had four series of questions papers namely Series A, Series B, Series C and Series D. The applicant should carefully mark their Roll Number, Application Number, Question Booklet Number and Question Booklet Series on their respective OMR Answer Sheet. In the absence of any data mentioned above, the sheet would not be evaluated and may result in cancellation. The complete test was divided into four sections Mathematics (Question No. 1 to 25 with 25 marks), Hindi (Question No. 26 to 50 with 25 marks), English (Question No. 51 to 75 with 25 marks) and General Studies (Question No. 76 to 100 with 25 marks).
How to download Answer Key?
The answer key published at the official website can be downloaded as per job categories (Stenographer Grade-III, Group ‘C’-Clerical Cadre, Category ‘C’-Drivers, Grade-IV, Category ‘D’-Group ‘D’). The candidate should select the respective post and when clicked, a new window pops in with four different question series with different answer keys. The candidate should select his particular answer key as mentioned in their written test. As soon as the answer key is downloaded, the candidate can see the set number at the top of the answer key to confirm. Now, the candidate can match his/her correct answers with the answer key to determine his/her actual marks to be obtained.