The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board have announced dates for conduction of the Nursery Training Teacher Exam on 24th February 2019. Aspirants are interested in the post can give the written test. The Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2018 is available for 1310 Posts. Board is inviting all aspirants for the written exam. The RSSB uploaded the NTT Teacher Admit Card 2019/ Hall Ticket/ Call letter on 19th Feb. Candidates need Application Number and Date of Birth to get the Rajasthan NTT Admit Card 2019. Some necessary\ information regarding the examination are: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board is the head department. The Vacancy Name is NTT Teacher, NTT Written Exam Date:24th February 2019, NTT Admit Card Status: Released, NTT Admit
Card Release Date:19-02-2019, NTT Answer Key : March 1st Week, 2019.
Mandatory document needed is Original Identity Proof. Invigilator identifies the suitable candidates based on the detail of ID Proof and Admit Card. Aspirants carry the admit card provided by the responsible examination authority. Authority also takes the fingerprint and Iris of candidates to control the fraud. Contenders must carry a clear printed copy of the Rajasthan NTT Exam Admit Card 2019 to the exam centre. On the behalf of the RSMSSB NTT Admit Card 2019, examiner allows entering inside the exam center.
How to download RSMSSB NTT teacher admit card 2019?
Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Steps to Download RSMSSB NTT Teacher Admit Card 2019 Rajasthan-
1. First, visit the RSMSSB official website http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
2. click on the Admit Card link in the Candidates Corner section.
3. Choose the required admit card link from the available list.
4.Click on the Get Admit Card link in the next window.
5.Fill all essential credentials in the given place and submit the information.
6. The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
7. Check it carefully and download for further references.
8. wishing all the aspirants all the best for the examination.
Recently , Allahabad High Court has announced the Result for the Group D Posts. Applicants can check their Result from the official site . Selection procedure for this examination is a two stage process, Stage I & Stage II . Now for the Group D Posts result are out on the official site. Allahabad high Court has invited candidates for the recruitment of various posts i.e. Stenographer, Clerk & Group D Posts in Civil Court .Total number of vacant posts are 4386 posts . For group D Posts Result is available for downloading as a PDF File. The necessary details regarding the post are: Post Name -Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Group D. The Date of Examination for Stenographer & Drive is 08-10-2017 & Clerk and Group D is on 12-11-2017. The Number of Vacancy are 4386 posts (Junior Assistant-543, Stenographer-1786, Driver-37, Group D-2020). Examination is a two way process first the Written Examination and next is the personal interview.
Candidates can download their Result from www.allahbadhighcourt.in
How to check Allahabad HC clerk final results?
Instruction for Downloading Allahabad High Court clerk Final Result:
1. To download their Allahabad High court Result candidates need to go to the official site www.allahbadhighcourt.in
2. After getting the link candidates need to click on the link and download Allahabad High court Result.
3. Candidates are required to fill necessary details like application form number, date of birth in order to access the result.
3. Result will be in the format of PDF File; candidates can cross check the result with their roll numbers.
4. Selected candidates will be called for their further process with respective posting locations.
5. Candidates can also download their Result for further references from official site.
6. Wishing every candidate all the best for the examination and result.
Agriculture Technical Assistant Hall Ticket news is available for the candidates on the official UPSSSC site. The Authorities of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will soon update UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card on their official site. Applicants can check the examination date on the official site upsssc.gov.in. There is vacancy for 2059 Agricultural Technical Assistant Pravidhik Sahayak and post. Users waiting for the UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card can download the admit cards. The UPSSSC Pravidhik Sahayak Exam Date is on 19 February 2019. mentioned in the UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card will be released 10 days prior the examination. The
job will be located in this Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) board as an Agriculture Technical Assistant. Some important details regarding the examination are: Organisation Name-Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC ). Total Posts
for Agricultural Technical Assistant Pravidhik Sahayak are 2059 in total. The Name of the Examination is UPSSSC Agriculture Service Exam. Post Name is Agriculture Technical Assistant (Pravidhik Sahayak). The exam is scheduled on 19th Feb 2019. Application Mode for fee payment is Online Process. The Selection Process will include Written exam followed by Interview. The Job Locations is Uttar Pradesh. Admit cards can be downloaded from the Official website https://upsssc.gov.in.
How to download admit card for UPSSSC Pravidhik Sahayak post?
- Go to the official site https://upsssc.gov.in
- Find the notification for UP Agriculture Technical Assistant on the site.
- Click on the link for admit card stating UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Admit Card 2018-2019.
- Enter roll number and date of birth for downloading UP agriculture technical assistant admit card.
- Admit card can be downloaded.
- Print can be taken for further references.
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the admit card for the TGT teacher recruitment exam. Candidates can download admit card from the official website that is pariksha.up.nic.in or upsessb.org. The total vacancies were of 9294 posts. According to the official release, the admit card will be available till March 9 after which the link for admit card will be deactivated. The written exam was earlier decided to be conducted in September 2018 but then it was rescheduled. Now the UPSESSB has also released fresh dates for the exam. The written exam is scheduled to be conducted on March 8 (Friday) and March 9 (Saturday). The details regarding venue and exam time will be available on the admit card, 10 day prior the examination.
The cadidates were required to apply for the posts online on the offcial website. The forms were opened from 06/06/2016 and the last date of filling the forms was 27/07/2016. The candidates were also required to submit the application fee by 27/07/2016. The complete forms submission date was 30/07/2016.
How to download UPSESSB TGT admit card 2019?
Applicants can download their admit card from the official website. To download follow these steps-
- Visit the official website, www.upsessb.org
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘download admit card’
- The site will be redirected to a new page
- Fill-in registration number and other details which you have get at the time of registration.
- Admit card will appear on the site. Check all the information printed on the admit card.
- Download and take print out of the admit card. No candidate will not be permitted to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card, according to the official rules and regulations.
Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Admit Card 2019: Indian Navy is about to release the Sailor Exam 2019 Admit Card for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Matric Recruits (MR) on Monday 18 February 2019. Admit Card Link for AA-146, SSR – Aug 2019 & MR – Oct 2019 Batches will be uploaded on Dashboard tentatively by 18 Feb 2019. Candidates who have applied for the above posts can download their Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card, through official Indian Navy website. Indian Navy Sailor Exam is conducted from 23 February to 28 February 2019. The exam will be in Hindi & English language and is objective in nature. The question paper of AA and SSR posts will be of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge and the basic question paper of 10+2. MR paper will consist of two sections i.e. Science& Mathematics and General Knowledge and a basic test of level of 10th Class. The test will be of 60 minutes for AA and SSR and for 30 minutes for MR Posts.
The Indian Navy is also inviting aspirants for enrolment of candidates as
sailors for vacancy of 2500 posts for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), 500 for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and 400 for Matric Recruit (MR). Those candidates who will pass the computer examination will be called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) followed by Medical Examination.
How to download admit card for Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Admit Card?
- Go to official site of Indian navy : https://joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates are required to sign in to the account.
- Now, the candidates who are appearing for the post SSR can find the admit card link on the site.
- Similarly, AA, MR aspirants can find the admit cards on the official site with the same procedure.
- Download the admit card for further references.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (Lucknow) has begun releasing of admit card on their official site online. The post is of Backlog Junior Assistant Kanistha Sahayak Vacancy. The registration begun at 18/01/2017 and the date of examination is scheduled at 19/02/2019. The
availability of admit card has begun from 15/02/2019. The application fee for OBC is Rs.185/-, SC/ST: Rs.95/- , Physically handicapped : 25/- . Payment mode can be online, debit card, credit card, net banking or by challan. Vacancy is of 115 post. OBC -43, SC- 56, ST -16, General category not available.
Eligibility criteria is passed intermediate exam and CCC Exam passed NIELIT. Also, candidates with Typing Hindi 25 WPM/ English 30 WPM. Age Limit is min. of 18 years and maximum limit is 40 years with age relaxation as per the examination rules. This admit card is for the candidates who had objections in photo and signature while applying. Applicants can find admit card on the official UPSSSC site. Wishing each one All the Best for the examination.
How to download admit card for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Backlog?
- Go to the official site: http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Go to the admit card section on the site.
- Candidates are required to go to admit card/hall ticket.
- Those candidates who have filled the registration form are required to enter registration number which might be same at the time of registration.
- Date of birth of the candidate, Gender of the candidate. A verification captcha is also required to be entered.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates can click on download admit card.
- Applicants can download the online admit card and take a print copy for further details and requirements for the examination.
Indian Naval Dockyard Mumbai has recruitment for Apprentice Post. Selection is a two-way process consisting of Written Test and Personal Interview. The application for the posts were started from 02/09/2018. Before 21/09/2018, candidates were required to fill the application form as it is the last date to submit the forms. The Date and Admit card are ready. The examination will be held on 24 February, 2019. To be eligible for the post, candidates should have passed class 10 with two years ITI certificate in the related stream or trade. The candidates were required to apply online. There was no fees for applying for the posts and to appear in the examination. Numerous applications were received for the given post.
Interested Candidates can prepare few days prior the exam. Admit cards are ready to be downloaded. Candidates are requested to be 1 hour early to the examination venue to perform pre-examination credentials. Candidates are also requested to be disciplined throughout the examination procedure.
How to download Naval Dockyard Apprentice Examination Admit Card 2019?
- Go on the official site of Naval Dockyard Apprentice: http://www.bhartiseva.com/
- Click on the link where the admit card link must be highlighted.
- Now from the official site, candidates are required to sign in.
- Existing users can directly login with their passwords. While first comers are required to fill the required details asked while signing in.
- Username and password can be set accordingly.
- Click on login.
- Now, candidates can directly download the link of Naval Dockyard Apprentice Examination, 2019.
- Get a hardcopy of this admit card which is needed on the day of examination.
- All the best for Indian Navy Dockyard Examination.
New India Assurance Co. Ltd has announced release of their admit card for the year 2018- 2019. It is scheduled on 30th January 2019. The recruitment is for post Administrative Officer (Generalist & Specialist ). The number of vacancy for Administrative Officer posts are 312. The application of the posts began on 10/12/2018. The last date of application before which candidates were required to submit the application was 26/12/2018. The exam date of Phase I was 30/1/2019, admit cards for which were available from 08/01/2019.
To be eligible for the posts, the candidates are required to have bachelors or Masters degree in the related subjects with 60% Marks. Other information of the eligibility was provided in the notification issued.This examination is conducted in three processes: Preliminary written examination, Mains exam, personal interview. New India Assurance Co. Ltd Administrative Officer Examination consists of preliminary written Test will consist of English test, reasoning ability, numerical ability. Mains exams will include reasoning ability, English language, general awareness, quantitative aptitude. Descriptive Test in English language test will include letter writing and essay writing. Personal Interview Process will beconducted for the final selected candidates.
How to download NIACL AO Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the link: https://www.newindia.co.in/portal/
- Select the language according the preference (Hindi/ English)
- Enter the provided roll number or the application number.
- Enter Captcha for security purposes.
- Login if the existing user or signing with personal details required to enter the site.
- Click to login.
- Download admit card from the admit card section and print it as it is mandatory to bring printout of admit card on examination day.
- All the best for the examination.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC is inviting Candidates for the online application for the recruitment of Senior Teacher grade II in TSP Area, Non-TSP Area and Special Education Teacher Recruitment 2018. The Examination has a vacancy for a total of 707 post, Applications for the position has been released on 17/04/2018 and had to be submitted before 12/05/2018. Applicants who submitted their registration forms also had to pay the application fees of RS.350 for Gen / Other State, Rs.250 for OBC / BC and Rs.150 for applicants from SC / ST. The date of the main Exam has been set to be notified soon. Admit Cards for the examination will be available from February onwards.
The Eligibility Criteria for the job position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from a Recognized Board. Examination will be organized on various centers in Rajasthan. For GK, Social Science, Science Mathematics, Sanskrit, Hindi & English subjects Shift wise examination is scheduled. The applicant should be minimum 21 and maximum 30 years as on 01/01/2019.
How to Apply for RSPSC TGT Sanskrit Admit Cards?
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC will be available by February 2019, so candidates are required to provide their valid credentials for downloading their Admit Card. For downloading their Admit Cards, Candidates must proceed with the following steps.
- Candidates must click on the official link below to download their RPSC Admit Card https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements
- After clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to Recruitment Advertisement Section.
- Candidates must add the Exam Year and the Exam Name.
- Then they can Log IN to their Main accounts for their respective Examination.
- Candidates must add their all the required credentials in Login Page, such as User ID and Password along with the Captcha and Press the Login Button.
- Candidates then will be able to access their accounts which will also give them access to their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must download the Admit cards and must take a print out for the main examination.
High Court of Delhi, New Delhi has recently updated Admit Cards for the Post of Junior Judicial (Technical) Assistant Exam 2018-19. For a vacancy of 60 posts, the Examination is to be held on 24/02/2019. Candidates who filled their online applications before 23/01/2019 along with the fee payment of RS.300 for Gen/OBC, Rs.150 for SC/ST and Rs.150 PH category candidates. Candidates are required to be in touch with the portal for getting information regarding Admit Card. By providing their valid credentials candidates will be able to download their Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Technical Written Examination Admit Card.
The age limit for the post as on 01/01/2018 should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Applications for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant Examination (For BCA /MCA /equivalent degree holders with specialization in the Computer Applications). MSc / M.Tech. (computer Science) with 50 % Marks from Recognized Institute or University.
How to download Delhi HC JJA Admit cards?
Candidates who want to give the Exam of Delhi High Court Junior Assistant can check their Admit examination results by the following way-
- Candidates must first open the official website of Delhi HC http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp
- Candidates then must download their respective admit cards from the website.
- Candidates can also download their Admit card by the official link updated by Delhi HC https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/jjat2018/DHC2018JJAT_AdmitCard.aspx
- Candidates must submit their Online Application Number along with the D.O.B and the Email Id and press the Submit Button.
- After that candidates will be able to check their Admit Card and then save it.
- After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Pre Exam Admit Card.
- Candidates need to bring their Admit Card to the Examination Venue along with the Documents as per Admit Card instructions.
- They are suggested to reach the Examination venue on time as there will be pre examination formalities.