Canara Bank has recently announced the vacancy for probationary officers (PO) for its various branches all over India. The vacancy of the given posts was for total 800 Posts. The applications were accepted till 13/11/2018. The bank held and examination for the PO post requirement on 23rd December 2018. Numerous applications for the given posts received within the given time period and after which all the applicants successfully appeared in the examination. The qualified applicants were able to appear for the interview of the Canara Bank PO posts. The Bank has now released the Interview call letter on its official website. The applicants who have qualified in the examination can log in into the official website and download their interview letter.
The candidates who have passed the bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks in any stream are eligible for the post. The percentage should be 55% in case of PH candidates. The requirement of the age is 20-30 years. The age relaxation has also been provided as per the government norms. The candidates had appeared in the written examination to qualify for the interviews.
How to download the Interview Letter?
The applicants can get their interview letter from the official website. The procedure to download the letter has been explained below-
- Applicants would need to open the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/canpojmoct18/clinta_jan19/login.php?appid=5523dec5dfdeee88258fe78dbbfec33f in their browsers.
- Once the page gets opened the candidates would get the option to login.
- Applicants can login using their registration number or the roll number which was allotted to them. In the password field, users can enter their date of birth or the password they had set.
- After logging in they would get the page where the link has been provided to download the interview letter.
- Click on it and the letter would get downloaded.
- The users can download the letter before 10/02/2019. After this, the applicants would not be able to download their interview letters.