Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) have vacancies for Various ITI posts. There are total 2050 posts vacant for which a number of applications received. The applicants gave the exams for the posts on 03-04 November 2018. Applications were open from 08/09/2018 to 08/10/2018. The BSPHCL released the admit cards for the examination of vacant posts on 22/10/2018. Applicants were required to give written examination to qualify for the interviews. The vacant posts are Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator II, Junior Line Man, and Technical Grade IV. The candidates who have passed class 10th from any recognized board and have an ITI certificate in electrician Trade were eligible for the posts.
Applicants who have given the examination for the mentioned posts can check their results now as the BSPHCL has declared the examination results. The applicants who have qualified the exams will be able to appear for the interview process of the posts. BSPHCL candidates can also check the cut off marks of the examination.
How to check BSPHCL ITI Posts Results?
Applicants who have appeared for the exams can follow these steps to check their results-
- The Applicants can visit the official website of the BSPHCL http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/, or can directly open http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/Docs/CN/CN-01-30-12-2018.pdf.
- Applicants would be required to enter their registration number or Roll Number allotted to them in the admit card.
- After entering the number they would also be required to provide the date of birth. After which they can hit search.
- The web page would show the results using the provided date of birth and roll number.
- Users will be able to view their marks, they got in the examination. The result can also be downloaded and printed in the hard copy.
- The printed copy of the result can be used for future reference.