Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) invited candidates for the Recruitment post of Junior Engineering in Electrical and Civil Trade sections. The candidates needed to go through The JE examination which Answer Key has been uploaded by the BSPHCL. Applicants who have applied for the examination had to fill up their registration form and Submit it along with the Registration fee by 25/07/2018. The Admit Cards have been made available by 17/01/2019 and the exam was conducted between 29-31 January. The Answer key for the examination has been uploaded on 01/02/2019. The fee of registration in the applicants has been Rs.1500 for Gen/OBC category and Rs.375 for ST/SC and PH category.
Education qualification for JE in Civil post requires candidates top pass Diploma in Civil Engineering and be at Age Limit of 21-37 for Males and 21-40 for Females as on 01/01/2018. For the JE Electrical Post candidates must pass their Diploma in Electrical Engineering and must also be at the age limit of 21-37 for Males and 21-40 for Females as on 01/01/2019.
How to download BSPHC JE Answer Key?
To download and check their JE Examination Answer Key Applicants must follow the following procedure.
- In order to download their BSPHCL JE Answer Key candidates need to click on the given link https://admitcards.online-ap1.com/BSPHCLJEEKL7UYTR/
- By clicking on the link, candidates will be redirected to the Answer Key page
- Here the Answer Key will be in the format of PDF file, candidates are required to check their Details in the vertical columns of the file.
- After this, candidates must download the PDF file and check their Results in accordance to their Roll No, D.O.B and Name.
- Candidates can also download their BSPHCL JE Answer Key from official website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
- After visiting the website candidates must visit the Notifications section and select the JE Examination Answer Key link
- Upon clicking the link, candidates can download the Answer Key.