Bihar Public Service commission (BPSC) had vacancies for the post of Assistant. The candidates were required to apply online before the official website of the BPSC. The applications were started from 31/10/2018 and the last date to submit the applications was 05/05/2018 before which candidates were required to submit the forms. The last date to pay the exam fee was also 08/12/2018. A number of applications were received for the vacant posts which were to allotted in different regions. The candidates were required to make completed form before 12/12/2018. The candidates who have applied for the mentioned posts can appear in the exams which will be conducted on 17/03/2019.
The candidates who have applied can download their admit card from the official website. The age requirements for the male candidates is 21 years minimum and 37 years maximum. The female candidates should have age of 21 years minimum and 40 years maximum as on 01/08/2018. The eligible candidates for assistant posts should have passed bachelor’s degree in any stream and from any recognised board. The candidates were also required to pay the prescribed fee for the exam through net banking, credit card or debit card.
How to download BPSC Per admit card 2019?
The applicants who have applied can check their results using the given below procedure-
- The candidates are required to visit the official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Once the page opens, the candidates would be required to click on the login tab.
- Here the candidates would have to enter the Registration number and the password.
- Once submitted, the candidate would be able to view their admit card.
- It is advised to download the admit card and take a print out of it.