Bihar Public Commission (BPSC) has Recently Uploaded 60-62 Exam Final Result for the Post of Combined 60-62 and pre Exam Recruitment Examination 2019. Total vacancy for post of 60,61,62 examinations is 642 posts. Registration for the examination has begun on 27/08/16 and Last date of Registration and fee payment has been on 10/11/2016. Admits card have been made available from 21/01/2017 and the main exam has been scheduled on 11/04/2018. Availability of final result has been scheduled to be declared on 01/02/2019. Candidates of General/OBC category must pay a registration fee of Rs750 and SC/ST candidates must pay Rs.200 as registration fee. The transactions are to be made online.
The Eligibility criteria for all the vacant posts requires candidates to pass Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India and for some post Physical Eligibility is required . Age restrictions has been set to maximum 37 years for male candidates and 40 years for female candidates.
How to check BPSC 60-62 Final Results?
To download the BPSC Bihar Combined 60-62 Results, Applicants who have appeared in the preliminary examination must follow the following procedure.
- Candidates must first open the official website of Bihar Public Commission (BPSC) http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- The home page of the Bihar Public Commission website , will display the links for checking the BPSC Bihar Combined 60-62 Result.
- After that, candidates can select the 60th to 62nd Common Combined Competitive Examination. link.
- Upon clicking on the link, a new file containing the roll numbers of the qualified applicants will be displayed in the PDF format.
- Candidates must save the PDF file for checking their 60,61,62 examination results.
- Candidates can also directly download their results by clicking the following link http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Results-60-62-CCE-FINAL.pdf .
- For information regarding the next phase of the examination, applicants will be updated soon by the authority.