Bihar National Health Mission under Swastha Vibhag has vacancy for the Community Health Officer Post 2019. The Bihar NHM announced the vacancy through the notification which is issued on the official website. Interested candidates are needed to submit the forms by 20/06/2019.
Start Date of Application: 20/06/2019
Last Date of Application: 04/07/2019
Last Date of Complete Form: 04/07/2019
Post Name and Number of Vacancy
Community Health Officers-
- Community Health for Ayurveda Practioner- 400 Posts
- Community health for Nurses- 200 Posts
The candidates who are applying for the posts would be required to have age under the maximum limit which is 42 years for males and 45 years for females. Age relaxation will be provided as per the rules. For that, candidates would be required to check the notification for the age requirement.
To Apply for the posts, candidates would be required to have a degree in Ayurveda medicine and surgery BAMS. Fir nurses, the candidates should have done General Nurse and mid wifery GNM or B.Sc in nursing. The candidates can check other details in the notification issued on the website.
How to Apply?
The candidates are required to follow the given below steps to apply for the posts-
- To Apply, Candidates would need to first visit the official website http://220.127.116.11:8091/
- On this website, they would be required to check for the link of the recruitment in the notification bar of the website.
- Candidates would be now required to enter basic details and register.
- The candidates would then have to fill the form with their details like date of birth, certifications, etc.
- To support this detail they would now have to upload their scanned documents on the website.
- Once uploaded and paid the fee, the candidates would be required to take a print out of the form which can be used for future reference.
The exam fee for the posts is 500/- for General, OBC and EWS. For SC, ST, and females it is 250/-.