Forest Guard or Van Rakshak admit card is available for the candidates on the official CSBC Bihar site. Applicants can now get it from the official website.
Bihar Central and selection Constable CSBC Bihar had announced the vacancy of the forest guard and invited applicants to apply for the posts. The vacancy was announced through a notification on the official website.
There is vacancy for 902 posts. The CSBC Exam Date is on 31/01/2019. The application for the posts began on 01/01/2019. The last date to submit the form for the interested candidates is 31/01/2019. The admit card for the same were available from 25/05/2019.
The candidates were required to be of a minimum age of 18 years to be eligible for the posts. The maximum age requirement for the posts was 23 years. The candidates were also provided age relaxation for the posts.
The candidates were required to have passed class 12 intermediate exam from bihar Board or any other recognised board of India to be eligible to apply for the posts. The candidates of General and OBC categories were required to pay 450/- as the exam fee for the posts. For SC/ST candidates the fee was 112/-. The candidates were given the option of payment through online and offline mode.
How to download Bihar Forest Guard admit card 2019?
- Go to the official site http://csbc.bih.nic.in/A-EFC.htm.
- Find the notification for Forest Guard on the site.
- Click on the link for admit card stating Forest Guard Admit Card 2018-2019.
- Enter roll number and date of birth for downloading Forest Guard posts admit card.
- Admit card can be downloaded.
- Print can be taken for further references.