Bihar School Examination Board, Patna (BSEB) is inviting applications for the Common admission intermediate form 2019-2021. The candidates will need to apply for the admission through online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of BSEB. The applications are to be submitted before 11/05/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 11/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 27/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 11/05/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 11/05/2019
Last Date of received Hard Copy: 31/05/2019
Name of Courses
The candidates are required to have passed 10 High School exam/Matric Examination passed in BSEB, Bihar Board/ ICSE Board/ CBSE Board or any other state board of India. It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
For the mentioned courses, the candidates are required to have a minimum age of 14 years. There is no age limit for the remaining courses. Notification should also be checked for the same.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit https://ofssbihar.in/Higher-Education/index.aspx
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 300/- for General, EWS and OBC candidates. For SC, ST categories the fee is 300/-. The fee can be paid through net banking, credit card or debit card.