Banaras Hindu University under IMS is inviting applications for the admission in Banaras Hindu University IMS Medical courses. The candidates will need to apply for the admission through online mode. The applications will be submitted on the official website of BHU. The applications are to be submitted before 11/05/2019. The last date to pay the examination fee is 11/05/2019.
Start Date of Application: 12/04/2019
Last Date of Application: 11/05/2019
Last Date for the payment of Exam fee: 11/05/2019
Date of Exam: 09/06/2019
Date of release of Admit Card: May Second Week 2019
Date of Result: July 2019
Name of Courses
- B.Sc Nursing- 60 Seats
- B. Pharma Ayurveda- 30 seats
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy BOT- 20 Seats
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy- 20 Seats
The candidates are required to have done 10+2 Intermediate exam with physics, chemistry, Biology group of subjects with minimum 50% marks. It is recommended to check the notification issue to get proper details about the eligibility of the course.
The candidates will need to have a minimum age of 17 years to be eligible for the posts. The maximum age limit for the courses is 25 years. Notification should also be checked for the same.
How to Apply?
To apply for the mentioned courses you would need to follow these steps-
- You would need to visit http://www.formzero.in/institute/imsbhu.
- Open it and click on the link you will get in the notification bar to apply.
- Here you would need to register and fill the application form with your details.
- Also upload the scanned documents.
- Take a print out of the application forms after submitting it.
To apply for the posts the candidates would need to pay 1000/- for General and OBC. For SC, ST and PH candidates will need to pay 750/-.