Banaras Hindu University BHU has recently uploaded the results of the School Entrance Test SET CHS 2019. The Examination has been conducted between 25-29 April 2019. The last dates for Applicant Registration and Fee Payment have been given on 31/03/2018.
Applicants have received their Physical Admit Cards in April 2019. As for the results, Applicants can download and check their Results 10/06/2019 onwards. Applicants must also pay the Application Fee of Rs. 400 for Gen / OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC, ST category. Minimum eligibility requires applicants to pass their Class 5th from any Recognized Board in India for Class 6. The age limit of the candidates can be checked in the notification.
How to Download the BHU CHS SET Results 2019?
To check the results candidates need to follow the following methods to download the BHU CHS SET Results 2019 :
- Candidates must first visit the official website of BHU http://bhuonline.in/
- Candidates then can click on the Admission Section on the down side the of the page screen.
- Upon clicking this section, candidates will be redirected to the login Page where they would need to enter the registration number and password.
- Once entered they would be able to login into the website.
- There candidates would be able to click on the link of results to check SET results.
- It is recommended to take a print out of the Result page to use it in future.
- Candidates can also directly go the homepage of the website and go the notification section of the wesbite.
- Here they would need to find the link of Result for BHU SET and click on it.
- It will open the result page where they can check results.