Bank Note Press Dewas,(MP) A Unit of SPMCIL has recently updated results for various Post Recruitment 2018. The total vacancy for the recruitment is 86 posts. Applicants who applied for the examination had to fillip their online applications before 09/11/2018 along with the fee payment of RS.400 for Gen/OBC and Rs.0 for SC/ST candidates. The Admit Cards had also been made available on 29/11/2018 and the main exam had been scheduled to be on 15/12/2018. As for the results, It has been made available from 04/02/2019 onwards.
The age limit for the various posts requires candidates to be a maximum of between 25 to 30 years. Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Engineering or General Stream from a Recognized University and for some post a Diploma or ITI certificate is required to be eligible of the posts.
How to check Bank Note Press Various Post result?
Candidates who appeared for the Bank Note Press Examination must go through the following procedure to obtain their examination results.
- In order to download their Bank Note Press Result applicants, need to go to the use full important link section provided below
- Upon clicking the link, candidates will be redirected to a PDF format page which is the Bank Note Press Results.
- The PDF file contains the names of candidates who cleared the examination and who can proceed to the Document Verification.
- The Merit list is in in tables of sections of Name, Category, Roll no and Remarks along with the name of the Designation at Top.
- Candidates can also download their BNP Results from official website http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/Home.aspx
- Candidates who cleared the Examination must save the PDF and produce all the necessary documents required for the document verification.
- The selected candidates will be further notified for the next phase.