A Central University of Allahabad UOA invites applicants for the online Application form for under graduate UGAT and Post Graduate PGAT Master degree courses 2019. The applicants can apply online through the official website of the Central University of Allahabad and read the full information Brochure provided on the website for Admission. For further information regarding Admission, applicants may visit the official website.
Application Start Date: 12/04/2019
Last date of Application: 03/05/2019
Last date of Fee Payment: 03/05/2019
PGAT , LLB, LLM, CRET (Phd) Exam Date: 20-22 May 2019
UGAT Exam date: 20-22 May 2019, 27-29 May 2019
BA LLB Exam Date: 27-29 May 2019
B.Ed, M.Ed, MBA, IPS Exam Date: 29 May to 5 June 2019
- UGAT 2019 –The Candidate must pass or must be appearing 10+2 (intermediate) in Any Stream from any recognised board of India.
- PGAT 2019- The candidate should have passed or appearing in Bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized University of India.
- LLB 3 year course- The candidate will need to have done or appearing in the bachelor degree in any stream from any recognised university of India.
The age requirement can be checked through the notification issued on the official website.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply for the examination by applying through the official website of university http://www.aupravesh2019.com/Home/Applicationform.aspx. After opening the website link, Candidates must click on the Registration Form link and click on it. Candidates must produce all the documents required for the registration and submit it online by scanning the files and uploading it during the registration procedure.
Applicants are required to submit the application fee through the E challan or the candidate may pay through the net banking, Debit card or Credit card. The fee of the exam is given below-
- UGAT, PGAT, LLB, LLM – General/OBC: 800/-
– SC/ST/PH- 400/-
- Remaining courses- General/OBC: 1600/-
– SC/ST/PH- 800/-