Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University earlier known as Allahabad State University (ASU), Prayagraj Allahabad have invited applicants to the online application form for the Admission Graduate and post Graduate course.
Candidates who are interested to join can check the information regarding admission for ASU from the official website and note down all the required criteria from the notification section. The Last Date to apply for the course is 25/05/2019.
Application Start Date: 01/05/2019
Last date of Application: 25/05/2019
Last Date of Payment: 25/05/2019
Availability of Admit Card: June 2019
Examination Date: 11/06/2019
List of Courses Offered and Admission Seat Details
Post Graduate Courses-
- MA in Hindi/Economics/Ancient History culture/ Archeology/Political Science
- Master in Social Work, M.Com, M.Ped, M.Ed, M.Lib
- LLB three year, BA LLB (5 Year), B.Lib, B.Sc Agriculture, BBA, BCA, B.Ped.
- Candidates must be class 12 intermediate exam passed from any recognised board of India for the graduate courses.
- The candidates applying for the post graduate courses should have done class 10+2+3 exam passed.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested for to join the ASU must visit their official website to join or register http://www.alldstateuniversity.org/. Afterward, candidates must click on New Applicant Registration link and download the information brochure provide by the website and read it carefully to fill-up the Online Application form which includes the Applicant Information, Academic Qualification Details, Intermediate Details and Marks Entry for Intermediate Subjects and submit with all the scanned documents required by the website.
ASU has made it mandatory to pay the Application fee for Registration The mode of Payment for the examination is by online which includes payment through Debit / Credit Card, Net banking. The Fee charges are listed below-
- General OBC- 600/-
- SC/ST- 400/-