High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited candidates for the Direct Recruitment Examination of Higher Judicial Service. The examination has been conducted on 13/01/2019 and the HC of Allahabad has recently uploaded the Answer key on 08//02/2019. The examination registration dates have been between 14/11/2018 to 14/12/2018 and the Admit Cards have been available from 09/02/2019 onwards. Candidates who belong to General or OBC category must pay Rs.1000 and Candidates belonging to SC, ST category must pay Rs.775 as application fee for registration.
Eligibility criteria requires candidates to have a Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized Institute in India and must have a minimum experience of 7 Years Advocate Practice. Also candidates cannot exceed the age limit of 45 years as on 01/01/2019.
It is hereby informed that Allahabad HC HJS II Examination Answer has been uploaded by the High Court. Candidates can check the Answer Key provided for self-evaluation of their performance which will be helpful in their own evaluation. If a candidate finds any unsuitable answer, then the candidate can raise their objection and submit it before 22/01/2019.
How to Check the Allahabad HC HJS II Answer Key?
- Candidates must visit the official website of High Court of Judicature At Allahabad http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7
- On visiting the website, candidates will able to check the Notice for Answer key of U.P H.J. S -2018 (part-II) PDF.
- Candidates must click on the link and then download the Answer of the Examination.
- The PDF contains the correct answers for every questions in the Phase II examination in accordance to the Question Series Set.
- Candidates can check the Answers and cross check with their answers for self-evaluation.
- For checking the main results, candidates must keep a frequent visit the official webpage and check the Notice Board.