Allahabad High Court, Pyaagraj had invited applicants to apply for the Stenographer, Paid Apprentice, Junior Assistant, and Group D Various Posts in UP civil court.
The applicants were required to apply online as no offline applications were available. The candidates were required to apply before 26/12/2018. It started on 06/12/2018. The applications were to be submitted with the exam fee which was to be paid before 27/12/2018. The mains Exam date was 08-11 March 2019.
The fee for exam was 500/- for general and OBC candidates and 400/- for SC/ST/PH candidates for post code 1 & 2. For other post code the fee was 400/- and 300/- respectively. The candidates were required to pay the fee online using their debit cards, credit cards or net banking. E challan for payments was also accepted on the website.
The candidates were required to pass the Bachelors degree course CCC certificate to be eligible for the post of Stenographer Grade III. For the process server the candidates class 10 high school exam passed.
How to check Allahabad HC Civil Court Group D, Clerk Final Results 2019?
Candidates who have appeared for the exams for Allahabad HC Group D can now check their results on the official website. The procedure to check the results is explained below-
- Visit the official website of the http://allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7.
- Once the site opens, you would need to login into the site using the registration number and password you got when applying for the posts.
- Once logged in, you would be able to check your interview results on the website. Take a print out of the result.
- Another way to download the results is to check the notification bar in the site for the post results and click on its link.
- Download and check your results.