All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has invited applicants for the vacant seats in AIIMS MBBS. The applicants were required to apply online for the said posts on the official website of AIIMS. The total vacancies for the seats is 800+. From 30/11/2018, AIIMS started accepting applications from the applicants.
The last date to apply was 14/0/2019. . The applicants were also required to submit the application fee by 14/01/2019. Numerous applications were received from the applicants. The exam for the posts were conducted on 25-26 May 2019 and admit cards for the same were released on 15/05/2019.
The applicants who had given the exams for AIIMS MBBS can now check their results as the AIIMS has recently announced it.
As per the issued notification, the applicants applying for MBBS were required to have 10+2 Intermediate exam with minimum 60% marks in PCB from any recognized board of India. The minimum age requirement for the course was 17 years as on 31/12/2018.
The candidates were required to submit the application of 1500/- if they come under General/OBC categories. For SC/ST categories the fee to apply for the course was 1200/-.
How to check AIIMS MBBS Result 2019?
The applicants who had appeared for the exams for AIIMS MBBS can check their results from the official website. The procedure is given below-
- The applicants will have to visit the official website https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
- Once site gets open, they will be required to login using the registration number or date of Birth.
- After logging in, they would get a link to download the result.
- They would be able to check marks
- The other way to check is to download the result pdf directly from the home page.