The Indian Air Force (IAF) has been released the AFCAT admit card on January 30 at the official website. Candidates are to ensure that the personal information in the front side of the e-Admit card as per the details provided by them during the registration process. They are also advised to read the instructions given at the rear of the e-Admit card before hand. During AFCAT 2019 the invigilator will check the details given on the admit card to verify the identity of the student. Applicants must carry 1 copy of AFCAT 2019 admit card, 1 passport size photograph which was used for the registration and an original identity proof. Individuals should ensure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and hall ticket of the exam are same. They can get any one of the proof like Aadhar card, passport, voter id, driving license, etc. The admit card of AFCAT 2019 is mandatory to carry in the examination hall, if not carried you will be not allowed to write the exam. You are not allowed to carry any of the prohibited items in the examination hall. The students who are appearing for the exam is facing problem then you can contact AFCAT-C-DAC. It will resolve all the queries you have.
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2019?
The steps to download AFCAT admit card/ hall ticket
- Log on to the official IAF website https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/.
- Go to the ‘Career’ tab a link for AFCAT 2019 admit card will be displayed in the flash news.
- Enter AFCAT login credentials such as Username/ Email Id, password and security code.
- Then Admit card will appear in the new tab.
- Then verify all the details like name, registration number, examination center and some other details which are required given on hall ticket.
- Download the admit card and print a colored copy of it.